Your website has been discovered and planned thoroughly by us so why not let our expert content writer make your website even better.
Online marketing isn’t cheap but it can be effective as long as you can say the right thing! So don’t waste a great opportunity having invested in our solution only to have poorly planned or written website content reducing your return.
3 reasons to use a content writer
- Your time is worth more than we charge
How much is your time worth? The average website project takes you the client 2 weeks and around 10-15 hours. How much could you charge for 2 days work?
- You probably aren’t great at it
The content is what really sells your services. The design can be the best thing since sliced bread but if the content sucks you aren’t going to get the desired results.
- You don’t think like your customer
That’s right you don’t! Most clients in this situation are too close and can only think about their business from their point of view. Our content writer is customer focused and can write copy that engaged them.
Your website content includes
- 1-hour content session with our content writer
- Connection session with your project consultant
- Content writing for your website project
- x3 Case studies / Projects
- Content copydec plan
- 3 rounds of revisions
Here is a quick walk through the process:
- After we have finalised the scope of your website the content planning can begin
- Your website consultant and your content writer will discuss your business, project and discovery outcomes
- A content planning session with you is vital to outline each of your core pages content. This is called the bridge, it bridges the gap between your solution and your customer’s problem
- Next, your content will be crafted to talk to your website visitor. The approach will be customer focused rather than a ‘me’ approach
- Good copy is a two-way process, so we need to know everything you like, and don’t like, about the initial drafts
- Three sets of revisions are included in the package, which allows us to tweak things until you are 100% happy with your website content
Remember, what your website says is as important as how it looks.